TRAVEL / OUTDOOR
Bangkok is one of the best hotel destinations all across the globe. The city is among the top rated cities in the number of visitors monthly. There are several marvelous sites and attractive features to visit in the city. Spending some time in the ever busy city is an amazing experience. There are quite a number of hotels in the city which offer great accommodation and other related services. A Bangkok hotel near embassy solves the problem of having to go around in search of accommodation. Such hotels save you both the time and resources that you would have otherwise had to spend trying to locate a hotel.
An example of the great Bangkok hotel near embassy is the Aetas Bangkok. The Aetas is a contemporary hotel located in the capital of Thailand. Aeta Bangkok provides a serene atmosphere both for leisure and business trips. Its accommodation services are great and any visitor is bound to be tempted to prolong their stay. There are several reasons that make Aetas a perfect destination.
The central location of this Bangkok hotel near embassy makes it an activity haven. Visitors at the hotel have easy access to embassies, banks, the shopping districts of Bangkok as well as expressways. This makes it easy for occupants of the hotel to run several activities as the services are just at the door step.
Aetas offers great accommodation services. There is something great for everyone. There is a wide variety of accommodation services offered by Aetas. This ensures that a wider variety of economical categories are covered. Some of the accommodation categories at the hotel are superior rooms, deluxe rooms, executive suites, governor suites and the presidential suite. Everyone therefore decides on which room depending on their financial capabilities.
The sixth floor has an outdoor swimming pool. The swimming pool has exquisite facilities such as the loungers and the tables. This area is a great spot to have a sunbath, and it will be definitely worth a memory. It also offers an ideal environment for reading and above all, a nice swim. The swimming pool is closely and carefully taken care of thus ensuring high health and safety standard. There are also Jacuzzis whose soothing waters will keep you relaxed and free from any stress.
Feel like your mind is all jammed up and like your body needs thorough work, Aetaspa is there to take care of the whole situation. There is a great variety of massages and treatments that are offered by the spa. After a session at the spa which include five private rooms, you will feel refreshed and whole again. The spa is scented and lit in a manner that will arouse certain sentiments in any visitor. Several massages are offered at the spa and it is upon the visitor to make a choice. Examples of the healing massages that are offered are neck and shoulder massages, Thai traditional massage and the foot massage. Healing oils, scrubs and healing masks are also applied for facial treatments. One will live the hotel a transformed being.
China’s rapid rise as a low cost manufacturing hub for top quality products has made many companies from around the world rush into this market for production of their goods. Companies ranging from the retailing giants to the industrial enterprises are all considering China resulting in an expansion of the Chinese manufacturing industry. However, in order to make your China manufacturing a business success, there are some simple strategies that you can incorporate to secure the best products from the Chinese factories.
The major factors involved in successful product sourcing from China manufacturing hubs include the following:
· The qualification of new Chinese suppliers
· Choosing a purchasing method
· Ensuring quality control when outsourcing manufacturing to China
· Building a strong buyer-supplier relationship that will be critical to success when it comes to Chinese product sourcing.
Below is a brief overview of 10 important things that you should get right when building a business that will be based on overseas manufacturingnetworks in China:
· Doing a thorough background check on your Chinese suppliers: This is an essential requisite when planning to source products from the Chinese market. It’s important to ensure that you are working with the factory itself and not just some intermediary affiliates. Also, checking their credibility and track record with previous clients can eliminate existing trust issues. Maybe you can connect with their other clients through LinkedIn and ask them to share their thoughts about doing business with the supplier.
· Auditing the factory: Before you commit to any particular factory, it is important to carry out a complete audit of the company that you’re dealing with to ensure that they adhere to sound moral and environmental standards. It’s also important to ensure that the factory is the right fit for you in terms of product quality and business goals.
· Avoid making upfront payments: This can put your business at risk. Negotiate on OEM agreements that will give your company value when it comes to China manufacturing.
· Clearly define what you want: Be vocal about your expectations in terms of your specifications and delivery times. These need to be highly precise in order to avoid incurring extra costs that can deeply impact your business. Apart from merely defining and describing what you want, it’s also important to ensure that the factory that you will be working with clearly understands what you want. In many cases, it may be necessary to have professional sourcing consultants with a good understanding of Mandarin or Cantonese in order to smooth out negotiation procedures without anything being lost in translation.
· Quality Control: It is important to regularly perform quality control inspections to your products to make sure the best standards are adhered to. While a good Manufacturing Agreement will cover many of the quality control aspects, it is not sufficient in maintaining high product quality.
· Relationship: If the relationship is good, it may be advisable to stay with the same supplier in the long term as this will guarantee stability and predictability in your outsource manufacturing.